- Whipped Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Truffle (look for it in the brackets under the 'What's on the Outside' section)
- Galette des Rois - Traditional French cake with a flaky pastry exterior and buttery, almond interior to be served for Epiphany, celebrated on January 6th.
- How to Make Chocolate Pinecones - these rustic 'pinecones' are a great decoration to any rustic cake, or for a festive holiday cake, and can be made out of cake or by using any of my chocolate pate recipes.
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate Ganache - recipe for topping a cake or making truffles!
- Butter Pecan & Caramel Milk Chocolate Cake with Sea Salt (Flourless Milk Chocolate Cake) - buttery smooth with a melt-in-your mouth caramel milk chocolate flavour and a touch of sea salt, this cake is perfectly decadent.
- Cookies and Cream Chocolate Wafer Cake with a Whipped Cream Cheese Icing - this cake is made of several 'Icebox Cake' stacks - it is super easy and no baking required!
- Fudgy Chocolate and Pecan Piecaken - this PIECAKEN, or 'pake' or 'piecake' or whatever you prefer to call it, is indulgent and, well, over the top. With a whole pie baked inside of a fudgy flourless chocolate cake, what better cake can you make for someone who loves pecan pie and chocolate?
Stay tuned....more to come!