Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Kitchen Daily Canada tells us about shocking additives in products that we use for baking cakes:


I was recently shocked when I read the label on my usual brand of unsalted butter and learned that artificial colour had been added to it. I read the label several years ago and it only had one ingredient: cream. I am not sure when the change happened, but it got me thinking about all the products that drive me crazy - like how most yogurt has unnecessary additives and I have to search through all the brands on the shelf at the grocery store until I find the only one that has all natural ingredients. So I wrote to Kitchen Daily Canada and told them that we needed to share this information. And now you can read our article here

So what are some other products that we use all the time in cake baking to watch out for? Besides butter, sour cream, fondant and royal icing mixes, there is one other product that we use ALL THE TIME. Find out what that other product is on Kitchen Daily Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment